10 years ago: Can I do 5? 10 is so long ago and I was 13! okay I'm changing that questions slightly...5 years ago: I was graduating from high school!! I was the first grand child to accomplish a high school degree! Then I was packing for my four years at the best school in the world: CAL POLY SAN LUIS OBISPO!
5 things on my list today: LAYOUTS, LAYOUTS, LAYOUTS! clean my bathroom and bake cookies for my bf :)
Snacks I enjoy: anything sweet! minus chocolate. Well chocolate in moderation; I LOVE brownies :) and for the little "health" in me: yogurt mmmmm
Places I've lived: *giggle* IN THE PAST YEAR, places I've lived are California (best state), Kansas, and Texas! *giggle* I've lived in a total of 5 cities in my 23 years :)
4 people I tag: I tag...Diana, Ember, Norma, and Wrenn!
P.S. scrap for a cure is having their anniversary crop tomorrow!! please join! Bye for now!


2 comments:
cool, cool!!! love it!!!! I am totally diggin' your new photobucket slideshow on the side. That is so cool!!!
PS: You will LOVE the lip gloss that Alice ordered. I have that one, and totally love it!
Oh you got me-
I guess I have to blog now :) Thanks
Post a Comment