I called my mom's house this morning and spoke with my lil brother Julian. I asked him what were the plans for the day and he said, "eating breakfast, watching tv, and I'm going to kindergarten!!!" Oh wow. I remember the day he was born! I think my mom got a little sad with the thought of him growing all up. It is very exciting though; congrats Julian!

Here is some random pictures of the family! Here is Diego! My mom says he wants to be Julian; what Julian does he does...here he has Julian's swim goggles. This picture 100% reminds me of my older, younger brother, Andre. They look so alike at that age!!!

Lastly, pictures from Diego's 2nd birthday! So cute!



that's all for now!
8 comments:
Beautiful photos! They are so cute!
OMGosh they are ADORABLE! Kindergarten, such an amazing time!
thanks Lauren, this is a bittersweet time for me, I can remember your 1st day and Andre of kindergarten and now your both adults. Realizing how quickly the time goes by makes me treasure these days.
Awww he is toooo Cute... I have one starting kinder and he is so excited ! Hugs Sweetie, Norma
Aww, the boys are sooo cute!
They are so adorable!!!! I can't believe J started Kindergarten today!!! Time goes so fast!!
What a treasured moment and memory for your mom :) Great pictures, he will have so much fun at school
AWW They are so cute!!! I promise I am going to call you back soon! Theres just been so much going on and everytime I want to call you its too late in your time zone :( I can't wait to visit your blog friday/sat!!! Talk to you later!
Post a Comment