July 23, 2008

MUSIC!

I'm so excited! My mom left me a message on my voicemail complaining that I haven't update my music or my pictures in a really long time. She explained that she listens to it when she is upstairs (I'm thinking she's cleaning!). So, as requested, I updated. Enjoy ya'll (I picked that up here in Texas :))!!

p.s. I'm planning on updating pictures soon; I just haven't taken much because my camera is officially in two pieces! It still is kicking though...

5 comments:

Alice said...

Thanks Lauren, the music sounds great!
...waiting on new pics, the boys and I are getting bored looking at the same!

Alice said...

oh yes your right, I am listening and cleaning.
ps. I'm also playing Norma music!
Thanks for the tunes Ladies!!!

Danielle Holsapple said...

I liked that first song that was playing! Something I wouldn't normally listen to!

Staci Taylor said...

How cute is your mom for requesting that?? Awesome job updating! I need to add fun things like that to my blog :-)

Anonymous said...

Cool. I can't wait to see your new pics!! I've gotta check out your music too!