July 19, 2008

Challenge!

Scrap for a cure is having their anniversary crop today! Happy birthday!!
Well, for the main reason for my post...I got to post a challenge!!! The challenge is to use 3 or more types of materials i.e. plastic, felt, lace, glitter...Here is my example:



I used plastic (buttons and bling), felt (felt ribbon and flowers), glitter (glitter on the paper and letters), metal (staples), and lace (ribbon). I hope you all give it a shot!

Well, I also wanted to post my new plants! I got them earlier today and I got a chance to plant them. I'm hoping they will survive the west texas heat! *crossing my fingers*

Have a great weekend!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute card!

Amy W. said...

fun creations! :)

Bianca said...

this is awesome!!!! wonderful LO lauren, great layering!!

Kim Sonksen said...

Love the card and layout - so pretty!

Staci Taylor said...

Love the card and LO - you rocked that challenge! Good luck with growing your plants - I have no green thumb at all!!

Norma Kennedy said...

Gorgeous card & layout Lauren - Way to go on trying to grown some plants. I totaly suck at it ... mine would be dead by now :' )
Hugs, Norma

Alice said...

love your creations, i can see your liking that new 'scallop' tool!