cool pics!!! You gonna scrap those? Look at Alice go with the camera!! LOL
looks like a couple rookies haha!i agree with Danielle, she is pro at the snap shots! EOS camera FTW, it looks like a freak'n telescope.
Your brother's awesome I couldn't jump that high with out skate board. Your mom's pretty quick with the camera too, but I wonder how many times she made him do that before the picture was good?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
cool pics!!! You gonna scrap those? Look at Alice go with the camera!! LOL
looks like a couple rookies haha!
i agree with Danielle, she is pro at the snap shots! EOS camera FTW, it looks like a freak'n telescope.
Your brother's awesome I couldn't jump that high with out skate board. Your mom's pretty quick with the camera too, but I wonder how many times she made him do that before the picture was good?
Post a Comment