skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
May 12, 2008
Happy Mother's Day!
Mom. I {heart} you. Happy Mother's Day!!!
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
Beautiful projects Lauren!!! I know that your mom just adores them!!
May 13, 2008 at 1:27 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Inspiring Blogs
Bianca
Danielle Calhoun
Diana Daijogo
Leslie Ashe
Mandy Malone
Staci Taylor
i design for:
Scrap for a Cure Design Team
Danielle Calhoun
Debbie Fitzgerald
Diana Daijogo
Erin B
Kristie D
Melanie Stanczyk
Find Me Here
Paper Trunk
Create My Keepsake
Scrap for a Cure
Scrappy Stash
Blog Archive
►
2009
(21)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(47)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(4)
▼
May
(5)
Weekend!
YAY! Layouts!!
Lone Star State!
So busy and so many presents!
Happy Mother's Day!
►
April
(11)
1 comment:
Beautiful projects Lauren!!! I know that your mom just adores them!!
Post a Comment