April 05, 2008

Peep!

I wanted to share some pictures my dear boyfriend sent to me today! These are pictures of baby turkeys (poults, but I like baby turkeys better)! They are three days old! He said they were so curious that they kept pecking at the camera. Hence, the up front close-up!





Can anyone guess how many are in the barn?


5 comments:

Amy W. said...

umm......not sure how big your barn is but i LOVE to guess....

1500??? lol {ok, i don't know anything about 'baby turkeys' but there are a lot of little heads in those pics. teehee :)

have fun with your new blog!

Anonymous said...

awww, they are SO cute! Poor little things just have no idea what they are in store for!

Lisa P said...

Lauren, you are very good. Did you go home and do a page after class yesterday? Stop by the store and pick up your tile, you can keep that. You did a awesome job!! I am so glad that I have met you, your a super friend, and a awesome scrap booker!!!! Have fun and I hope to see you before the store closes.

Lisa P said...

You are a very creative girl. I love your pages, did you do one of those yesterday after class? Stop by the store and pick up your tile, its your to keep, unless you dont want it. You did a awesome job on it. Thanks for coming, and I sure am glad I have met you. You are super cool!!!

TheShermanFam said...

Awww...they are soo sweet! How sad that one of them might be on my table at Thanksgiving some day :(

IDK...there are a TON!