April 12, 2008

San Antonio!

I got to travel to San Antonio for the past 3 days and just LOVED it there! I went down there for a ruminant nutrition conference and to present some of my research with other professors and fellow graduate students. On down times, we went site seeing down the Riverwalk and the Alamo. It was 90 there which was a nice change from the 41 we left in Kansas! Here are some captured moments:






I just got April's Scrap for a Cure kit and odds and ends at Scrap Gal so you know what I'm doing this weekend! What a great trip!

3 comments:

Lisa P said...

Hi there, no wonder I didn't see you at class today. I hope to see you before you leave. Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy the April kit! We are honored to be a link on your blog! You RAWK! Just for that I'll be sure to give your mom a little 'scrappy treat' from us to you! :) ~

Diane @ Scrap for a Cure

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Have fun scrappin' Lauren!