April 05, 2008

Exploring...

Instead of working today (guilty), I've been playing with my new site! I'm exploring all the fun options! My next goal is to come up with a fun tittle banner! That might take me a while, but good to have goals! I felt like a break so I scrapped a page! It is a picture of my cousin and me at my graduation. I experimented with the ribbon, but think it came out nicely. She and the rest of her family flew out just to see me walk. I'm so special. Even though we are years apart, we are more alike then the eye can see!



Journal: Bianca and I celebrating my college graduation! This picture reminds me of how much alike we really are! Here's my list:

  1. We have the thickest curiest hair! like our mothers.
  2. We have HUGE smiles
  3. Similar shaped eyes.
  4. Love to scrapbook
  5. Love school
  6. Girlie girls at {HEART}
  7. Have ALL brothers

Thanks for looking!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this layout Lauren!!! :)

Wrenn Pacheco said...

Hey there! Great layout, wish I was as talanted!

See you later.
Wrenn