April 14, 2008

CHEESE

So, I've had a creative block since Thursday! I FINALLY pumped out a page! Yes, success!

I made a page of my mom (I know, she looks like my sister :) and yes, I got 10 bucks to put that in my blog...) at Christmas time. We took 6 pictures before we were both "happy" with one. Journal: "December 25, 2007 - Christmas! Santa hit hard at our house, especially you mom! He must have known how great of a mother you are to all four of us! We took lots of bad pictures today, but we did end up with one perfect picture! I can remember Jake laughing at us..."


I got inspiration for Scrap for a Cure blog. The challenge this week was to use texture and dimension posted by Danielle! Totally fun! http://scrapforacure.blogspot.com


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is this!!? You two are too cute!!! Beautiful page Lauren!! Awesome job with the challenge!

Diana D said...

great LO Lauren-
LOVE YOUR TUNES TOO!

Miss Mandy said...

That is SOOO cute Lauren!

Space Robot said...

yahhh buddy.. thats a super duper pic, nice scrapbook page.