May 31, 2009

can you believe it?

I created layouts today!!!

All from the Scrap for a Cure June Kit. I LOVE
THIS
KIT!!!
This is a layout of my fun, HOT time at the renaissance faire!

Jake and I had a photo shoot one day.

I love this picture!

This has to be my favorite layout that I created with this kit!
He is amazing:)


Here is another favorite!
I found the story behind my puppy's name!
I was too excited that I had to scrap it!


I made my biggest purchase of scrappy supplies!

Here is all I received!


I purchased all the new lines that I've been eyeing!



Here is a layout that I completed with some of my new supplies!

Jake went camping and I wanted to put a page together
of his fun memories!


Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

Alice said...

Wow Lauren! Every layout is Beautiful, you did great job! All of them are my favorites!

Anonymous said...

you've been busy! loove the layouts, the last one is my fave! :)

Bianca said...

wow.....those layouts are sooo nice!

Miss Mandy said...

um...UPDATE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!