Today, I went to the Renaissance faire!
It was a lot of fun. Here are some photos.
This guy was a pirate and he brought his ship. It was neat!
I loved the way he dressed!
I met up with the girls that I used to babysit all through college.They have gotten so big!
I can't believe I was potty training all of them!
Here is a photo with my professor as an undergrad.Believe it or not, she got me into the faire!
The dresses we have on have lots of layers!
First we put on bloomers (underware that are like capri's)
Then we put on a wire hoop.
Then we have an under skirt which is our red that is showing.
Then we put a bum role on to make our butts look bigger *haha*
Then we put on our skirt, which is our black skirt showing.
Up top, we have a corset, a blouse over, then a corset top which is our black top over it all.
Crazy huh?
It was over 100 degrees out so believe it or not, we were missing 3 layers!
Lastly, we shot archery!
Lastly, we shot archery!This was my first time.
It was so much fun! I shot at a foam deer and hit him twice!
I'm beat. It was super hot and wearing all that clothing...I'm beat.


2 comments:
looks like fun!! love the photos!
So cool!
What a fun day!!
Post a Comment