February 28, 2009

Sneak Peak for March

I've been a busy bee scraping away with SFAC March kit! I love all the colors!! They go so well together! Come on over and check out with the rest of the design team has crafted!In other news, the trees have started to bloom which means spring is coming! I'm so excited! On my drive to work there are thousands of nut trees! I must bring my camera for a few shots before the bloom goes away!

Tomorrow I have to work, which is slightly wearing me thin. There are tough days and there are good days. I do have to say that all n' all, I'm enjoying my new job. Working weekends is hard just because I don't feel rested when I go back on Monday! Yet, I am soo thankful to have this job and it be as good as it is. I have had employees that have been making poor decisions lately that cost them their jobs and in this ecomonic time, I wonder why their decisions are not smarter. I have to swallow hard everyday when I have a pile an inch thick of new applicants. It hurts knowing that I cannot offer everyone a chance.

Anyway, I wish everyone a fabulous weekend! oh, I'm so excited for Easter to arrive! Still at 24 years of age, I love painting eggs! *giggle*

5 comments:

Terri said...

Oh, I LOVE your sneak peek!!! Can't wait to see this reveal!!

Bianca said...

can't wait to seeeee! love youuuu!!

Diana D said...

great peek- can't wait to see it all-
hope work evens out for you soon

Alice said...

oh the sneak looks great, can't wait!

Anonymous said...

ohh i cant wait for this!
i love painting easter eggs too!