February 10, 2009

Desperate Edible Birds

I suck. It's been how many days/wks since I've blogged? no, don't tell me.
So, 2 weekends ago, Jake and I travelled to Oakland to spend the day with his family. His cousin had a scheduled book reading and we went as her biggest supporters.

Lauren Groff - Desperate Edible Birds
She just released her second book and is on tour. She also wrote Monsters of Templeton. SO talented! here are some photos!


On another note, here are some layouts I completed with Scrap for a Cure's Feb kit. A MUST HAVE! great kit.
I have more pictures to share from this weekend home! I'll have to load those soon! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Alice said...

yeah ... some bloggin! Gorgeous layouts Lauren, love the titles!

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous layouts, Lauren! That kit looks amazing!!

Bianca said...

is that julian seeing Coraline!! it was so good! you're layouts are wonderul!!

Audrey Pettit said...

What an intriguing sounding book title. Might need to check that one out, cause I sure love to read.
cute page, too. I really like the combo of colors and papers from that kit. So fun!

Anonymous said...

awesome layouts Lauren!!!