February 16, 2009

Gabby's Grind

Not this weekend, but the weekend before (a little behind on the blogging), I went home to visit my madre and the boys! My mom just opened her very own COFFEE SHOP!!! So...if you are in the Brentwood area, stop by Gabby's Grind for a cup of Mocha (my favorite). It's downtown...and yummy. Here is Julian, posing! isn't he adorable?
My Grams, me and My Cuz Rox. We are all beat of washing dishes and cleaning. My mom slapped the whip on us!
Julian LOVES taking photos, we posed for a good twenty minutes, making faces :)




I scrapped a page with the photos:
I'm working on another...hehe.
thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Bianca said...

cute pictures!! i'm so happy for your mom!! cuuuute picture of julian posing! mmm....i'll be visiting soon...hopefully!

Terri said...

Your photos are absolutely ADORABLE & I just LOVE that LO!!

CONGRATS to your Mom!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Great pictures and layout, Lauren!

Anonymous said...

cute pics Lauren!! love your layout!

Alice said...

Awwwwh Love the layout with fun pics, cute, cute, cute! ...and big Thanks for the plug on Gabbys Grind!

Diana D said...

Hey, I know that place!! Did you mom just take over? Awesome!! I'll have to stop by and say I'm a freind of yours :)