I completed this layout for a friend from Kansas! She is venturing on to a new chapter in her life and I wanted to wish her the very best! Go Mandy Go!

This is a layout of Diego at a baseball game! He's showing off his muscles and all!

Julian has the best smile! He lights up my world!

I ran into my old boss at a conference in Florida and I wanted to capture the great time we had!
That's all for today! Have a great weekend everyone! Thanks for visiting!



7 comments:
Wow Lauren absolutely love these layouts! Big Congratulations on guest designer, love seeing your layouts!
Wow, you rocked this kit, Lauren - all those LO's are awesome!! Congrats on being Guest designer!
awesome job Lauren!!!! I am so excited to have you this month as our guest designer!!!! :)
Awesome work with the kit!!
Thanks for working with us this month!
fun layouts!!!! :)
cool new banner Lauren!!!
I just love the grouping of products on that first layout!
Post a Comment