Yesterday was my first day at my new job/school!! I got all my paper work done around 11:30AM and then I got put to work! No easy break! Lately, I've just been doing paper research i.e. sitting at a desk, reading and typing, and not doing ANY hard labor. I got a work out yesterday! I wasn't used to it at all, so much, that I crashed as soon as I got home! BTW, on my way home, Lubbock weather took a hit on my car! There isn't any drainage here, and we got thunderstorms pretty bad. It was flooded to the top of my tires! I was a little nervous; I thought my car was going to stall. I made it home safely though. whew!
I had a long day of laborous work again today, but it was a
little easier today. After though, I felt like shopping and found a local scrapbook store and went to town! I made this layout today with my new paper and goodies:
The chatterbox paper is felt! I was excited.
These two layouts I submitted to SFAC and I was honored enough to be asked to be guest designer!! Look out month of August!

That's all for now! Have a good week!

6 comments:
great projects!!!!! :)
ooh I love your layouts, congrats on your guest designer spot! =)
Dani
Lauren,Your layouts are just Beautiful- luv them all and a HUGE congrats on your GDT spot. How exciting !!! Oh my goodness please be safe- that is always my big fear my car staling out on me somewhere. Yikes !!!!
Hugs, Norma
LOVE the layouts Lauren!!!!! You rock! YES, big congrats on the guest designer spot! Well deserved! :)
Hi Lauren, I enjoy visiting your blog and viewing your beautiful work.
Good job on recieving your guest designer appointment, hopefully you'll have some good pictures to choose from.
Post a Comment