This is a layout of my two lil bros. I love them so much! In every picture, I think they have angel faces (even with a mouth full of water *giggle*).
This is an older picture of my bf and I. We were at his best friends wedding. We took a road trip all the way up to Ferndale, CA through the redwoods. It was so beautiful! Here in Texas, they play a lot of red dirt country which I'm loving! I fell upon this song and these quoted lyrics just hit home. The rest of the song is playing in my blog on the side if you care to listen :)
Thanks for looking and have a great one!



3 comments:
Great LO's- Hope the new home, new job and crazy weather are "all good" for ya-
I love reading your blog and listening to your tunes :)
As long as your rested weekend included scrapbooking...everything can definitely wait!
Those are great pages babe, I like them a lot. Hopefully you wont forget what trees look like while you are in texas.
Post a Comment