So I know I haven't posted in a while...Here is my update! I moved from the wheat state to the lone star state! I'm loving it so far! There is a huge mall, it is dry here (9%!), lots of people, an airport within 20 min, and 6 hours closer to home! I had my bf help me move, and we had a blast on our 17 hour drive down to Texas. Towards the end, we got a little crazy in our talks (and pictures). I think our tiredness was kicking in! Lots of giggles between us about the oddest things. Right between Amarillo and Lubbock, we stopped at the nicest truck stop. It even had wireless internet! The wind was rough though! I had to work every muscle just to get back to the truck. It felt like I was walking in water. We saw this grill in the shape of Texas and everywhere possible, was the Texas flag or Texas star. It was pretty cool how proud this state is! One last thing that blew my mind; we arrived in lubbock, and we were so lost because the street lights were horizontal! I'm still not used to it. I'm that car that stops at every stop light because I'm so confused on whether I can go or not. My friend told me that the wind is so bad, they have to have the lights like that to better the chance of them blowing off in the wind. Here's some pictures of our adventures:




Thanks for looking!
4 comments:
Welcome back Lauren!!!! I am glad that you are there safe!! Cute pics, can't wait to see more!! The one of you and J is adorable!! Love that face!!
YAY!! So glad you made it to TX safely! Are you enjoying the crazy weather??!!
Hope you get settled in soon and back to scrappin'!
Ember
Wow that is a big move! Is that a bbq grill? That is funny! Love the pics!
Hey, like the recount of our trip to texas, not sure why you are so mad at me in that last picture, but im sure i deserved it.
Post a Comment