Here is to a new week! Jake and I had the whole day together! We look forward to "my" days off of work. I've been working long hours, many days. Today I made the day all about him!
We watched Mama Mia this morning!
It was a good musical, but not sure we are musical people...
We then went grocery shopping!!! We really enjoy doing that together.
WHY? not sure.
Then, it was backyard chillin' time!
IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!
It made me want to take photos.
He wanted to involve the dogs.
Kind of like a family picture!
These are a few of my favorite!
This one, we weren't expecting the camera to go off quite yet!
Trying to get the dogs to stay put and pose was hard!

This one was the best! We were all set.........THEN
Tonka took off for her ball!
Seriously?
That is Jake hand moving really fast trying to catch her.
Why she wanted her ball THAT moment, she only knows....

This one was the one that we were happy with. Aren't we cute?

Here is a full layout that I did with March Kit over at Scrap for a Cure!
FUN FUN FUN kit!
Thanks for stopping by!



9 comments:
These pics are adorable!
so cute!! and i looove that new layout!
fun pictures Lauren and your layout is great!...maybe Tonka is camera shy!
maybe Tonka had to go potty. :) just kidding. I love the pictures of you and jakeeee. too cute! keep on postin' girlie.
YAY!! You need to update more often!! I haven't talked to you in sooooo long! MISS YOU!!
cute pictures Lauren!!! glad you had a fun weekend, and a break from the busy work schedule!
love those pics! so so cute! glad you had a nice day!
Great photos, Lauren! That last one is faublous.... you are adorable!!
Great layout, too!
Great photos, Lauren! That last one is faublous.... you are adorable!!
Great layout, too!
Post a Comment