So these are the lamps
that Jake and I have been working
on for ages!
This is our before shot. We wrapped
them in newspaper so we could paint the brass.

Jake then hung them in the tree! He said it was easier to spray paint.
They looked like giant ornaments!

Here is the finished product! I'm loving them. I just need lamp shades...
Look what I received in the mail!!!!
One is for my mother, but she is going to have to pry it out of my hands!
Thanks so much B! You are sooo talented!






4 comments:
your pics put a smile on my face. looks like jake is getting more comfortable in front of the camera ;)
i think your lamps came out great!! ...and B 'dolls' are so cute!
lauren.....those are a---mazing!! i love the color! awww, your welcome! enjoy!!
ohhh, love those lamps Lauren!!!!! so cool!!! nice dolls B! those are amazing! love the silly pic, cute! :)
Those lamps look wonderful!! What a great idea to hang them in a tree, and they really do look like ornaments :) The B dolls are fabulous!!
Post a Comment