January 03, 2009
New Years Party!
I wanted to share info about the NEW YEARS PARTY over at Scrap for a Cure!!! Yup! I said party! The parties haven't stop yet! The dates are January 9-11th starting at 12PM. Head over and check in for a good time. Lots of challenges, games, and TONS of prizes to be won!!! Here is another sneak for the January kit there!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
I plan on being there!
Sounds like a good time!
i'll check it out!!! i need to get back to scrappin'. tomorrow sounds like a good day for my mom and i to be stuck in my room creating!!! i luf ya cuz!! talk to you soon!
looks like fun! i do love a party...
Love your sneaky peek!
Awesome peek! I can't wait to see if all- see you at the PARTY!!
love your peek! can't wait to see it all!!!!! I'll be at the party!!! :)
Love the bird! And I can't wait for Friday...
Post a Comment