January 18, 2009

layouts!

I got a few layouts completed! both from the Jan kit over at scrap for a cure! that kit just sold out!!! it was an awesome one! but stay tuned for the feb kit!!! IT TOO is FABULOUS!


I'm a little computer "dumb" right now and can't get that middle photo to turn. so just tilt your head to the left a little! hehe oppz!

On another note. We have started to decorate our new home! It has been a struggle finding a style that I love and JAKE! We've started painting these older lamps that were from jake's grand-dad's. I'll have to post some pictures when they are complete! We picked yellow for the base and now I'm trying to find shades that will go well. Any suggestions???

We also got some fish for the tank this weekend. It is full now!
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute layouts Lauren!! have fun decorating!!!

Terri said...

LOVE your layouts Lauren!!! Hope you have LOTS of fun decorating!! :)

Bianca said...

awe. those are cute layouts!! and i can't wait to see your house!!
love youuuuu

Anonymous said...

how was the decorating? Love the layouts girl .. beautiful work ..

SS

Alice said...

Love the layouts Lauren, they bring a smile to me.