December 01, 2008

New News!!!

I have some exciting news! In the cluster of all the holidays and thesis defending, I'm proud to say that I'm joining the Harris Ranch Beef Company team! Do a little dance!! I have a job!





Have a great week! get all that christmas shopping done!


12 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Yay, Lauren!
Congratulations to you!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awesome news! Congrats on your new job!

Bianca said...

yayyy! i'm so proud of you cuz!

Danielle Flanders said...

congrats on your new job, Lauren!

Anonymous said...

congrats Lauren! that sounds awesome, and perfect for you! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Lauren!! I knew that you could do it!! I am so happy for you and excited for you that you get to start working and no more school. Good Luck with your Thesis and finishin Grad School!

Diana D said...

FABULOUS NEWS!! congrat's to you! All you hard work has paid off.

Alice said...

Loving the wonderful news, what an accomplishment, soooo proud of you! You Did It!

Debbie said...

Wonderful news! Congrats!

Miss Mandy said...

YAY!!!!! Congrats!!! Youre almost done !

ArturoandWrenn said...

Congrats! I know you are thrilled! What will you be doing? Will you be close to Jake? Sorry there are so many questions! Have a great day

Anonymous said...

I've said this before, but i have to say it again. Grandpa would be so proud of you!!!! I love your ambitious attitude. Congratulations Lauren!!!!