December 22, 2008

Moving on up!

That is a song right?! haha. I just thought of that as I was thinking about my recent move! I have fun pictures to share!


Here is Jake and I. Snow was everywhere! Throughout the entire drive from California to Texas! I had packed the snow boots too!


New Mexico! Those are houses! I thought they were pretty cool!

More New Mexico! The plateaus were cool to look at.

Okay, so here is the story. Jake noticed that one of my tires was cracked, so we stopped in Albequerque to replace all the tires. He was getting worried about having a tire blow out. I thought it was a good dollar spent. Here is my VERY full Betsey (all christmas presesnts :)) with new tires. haha. She did us well on our trip back, thankfully.



Arizona. Arizona wasn't as pretty to look at.


Well, my mom is coming to visit me today! I'm excited, I needed her expertise to bake some goods. Hopefully she can help me settle in to the new house, too! All my stuff comes tomorrow morning, so how many things do you think got broken on the ride down in the storage container? haha I'm crossing my fingers that nothing, but am realistic when I say, 4 things. *sigh*
Oh, I stopped by my new job! Aren't they pretty? I'm excited. Although, finishing school still hasn't set in. I still wake up wondering what I still need to study for. I have a feeling those will continue for some time :) haha


Have a great holiday and thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

Diana D said...

I have my fingers crossed for you...
Nothing is broken, nothing is broken...
Have a WONDERFUL Christmas in the new place :)

Bianca said...

ooo!! lauren you will have to share photos of your new house!! merry christmas to you! well, i'll be calling you on the 25th!!! love you cuz!!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that your move went well! road trips are fun! love seeing the pics!!!! your new adventure in life sounds perfect! :)

Anonymous said...

Have a great Christmas and I hope that moving is going well. Im so excited for you new job!! When do you start. Hopefully we can catch up sometime soon. If you need any good Chrismtas bakin recipe...just let me know! Miss ya! Tell Jake i Said hi

TheShermanFam said...

Ok...I am way behind!! Congrats on your DT gig at SFAC!!!! and Congrats on passing and finishing school!!! I think that is soo awesome!!! AND congrats on your new job!! WHEW!
Looks like you had a great road trip! The houses in NM are kind of a trip...eh?
Merry Christmas!!!