December 18, 2008

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I understand it has been a few weeks since I've posted. My aunt is now haunting me everyday telling me to post! haha (love you).




I have new news like no other. I'll first start with that I was asked to design for...



YES SCRAP FOR A CURE! I am so excited!!! I get my first kit Jan, so be on the look out! Go check them out! seriously!!! Scrap for a Cure

Next on my list to share!

I PASSED

I passed my defense!!! As scarey as the whole defense process was, I still passed. I'm so excited. You can now call me Master Lauren. haha just kidding. I feels good. I feel taller. :) Oh, my bf came to help me move and watch me defend. It was great that he was there. My mom also was there. Not in person, but on the internet watching from a web cam! I hope I made them proud :)

I'm packing up my little storage unit today, worried sick that everything won't fit.

I hope all is well. Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

Diana D said...

Congrat's Congrat's Congrats!!!
You worked so hard- take a breathe and relax- at least for a few hours between moving and the new job!!

Diana D said...

PS great new blog look :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Lauren!!! On both the DT, and your defense!!!! That is awesome news!!!! YAY! So excited for you! Have a great Christmas break!

Bianca said...

yayyyyy!! so happy for you!!! ha yup, my mom has been bugging you!!! haha, have fun!!! by the way, love the new blog look!! :P hehe

Anne Alley said...

Congrats Master Lauren :)

Miss Mandy said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you for both the scrap for the cure and for becoming a Master Lauren!!

ArturoandWrenn said...

Congrats Lauren! I know that you are glad to be back in Sunny CA!

Take care!
Wrenn