October 30, 2008

FAIR!

I love the summer/end of the summer because that is fair time! I used to do FFA back in the day and ever since then, I LOVE going to the fair! My bf got tickets for us and for my mom, 3 bro's, and sd. it was a total blast!

Here is diego and his papi. he wouldn't leave his arms the entire time! talk about muscular!

I made it a point to teach julian all the breeds of the pigs and the steers. He got charolais and ANGUS. it was fun!
sooooo cute! isn't he precious!

I LOVE funnel cake! jake and i are enjoying ourselves. it is more like a jake needs to hurry up and eat some before I eat it all type game!

see i share!


diego...

That's all for now! thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Bianca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bianca said...

awww!! seems like you had fun!! i check your blog everyday for posts!
diego and julian are sooo cute! i miss them so much, and you! i LOVE funnel cake too! it's the best!

luv ya cuz!

Audrey Pettit said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. The fair is always so much fun!