I made a couple layouts this weekend! this one I did of my lil bro's 2nd birthday! I scraplifted
Danielle's layout. I designed this for round 2 over at
scrap for a cure. Wish me luck!!

I did this one too. I need to explain it first though...my lil brother J sent me this picture of a "hot dog" he drew! He knows how much I love hot dogs! I thought it was adorable! So, I made a layout about his drawing :) I thought I should explain, in case the drawing threw ya'll off! *giggle* what a little artist!

Thanks for stopping by!
4 comments:
Great layouts! Good luck with the DT contest!
Lauren I love those layouts, there great!!! ...and I like the way you added that hot dog!
gorgeous layouts Lauren! love 'em both!! :)
GOOD luck!!!!!!!!! :)
i love tose two layouts! very cute! and good luck!
Post a Comment