*screaming* I get to see my best buddies in a little less than 5 hours! I'm so excited!!!! I'm flying to California to see Leslie (left) get married! weddings are so much fun! I can hardly contain myself!

Anyway, I'm going to come back and post fabulous pictures from it all! *screaming* count down has begun!
7 comments:
Have a wonderful time!
Enjoy yourself Lauren, say hi and congratulations to Leslie!!!
ps. there'll be lots of sunshine!
that must be very exciting for you! have a great time lauren! luv you!
have a great trip Lauren!!! be safe, and have fun!
How fun! Weddings are a blast, especially when they're for your good friends! Oh, and of course you can lift my layout - i'm flattered that you even want to, lol :-) Have a great time this weekend!!
have a wonderful time! It's warm here- be ready :)
Thanks for the comment. Body is not smokin' yet. We are getting there!
Hope you had fun at the wedding.
Take care,
Wrenn
Post a Comment