September 22, 2008

Goals!!!

I got this idea from my professor at TTU. He told me that goals were hardly accomplished unless I write them down. SO...5 goals I have for myself to complete in the next year!

1. GRADUATE! finish writing my thesis by December (and pass my defense!)
2. Finish reading Janet Evanovich series (6 more books to go)
3. Buy a HOUSE! OH I WANT!
4. Experience 12 new places! and journal about them!
5. Buy a new camera! (one that isn't in two pieces!)

P.S. How cute does my blog look? courtesy of my lil cuz, BEE!!! Check this girlie out!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome goals Lauren!!! love your new blog look!!!! it was great talking to you today! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, do I ever love your goals. Sounds like you have some great stuff going on in your life. Hope you make all of them come true!!

Bianca said...

Great goals cuz! aww, your welcome lauren! enjoy!!!!

Danielle Flanders said...

Love your new look on your blog! Those are some terrific goals!
Dani

Bianca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Your new blog looks great!!! I am confident that you will achieve all 5 goals. Go gettem'girl!