September 27, 2008

Croppin' fun!

Today, I went online to do my daily scrapbooking sites stalking, when I fell upon create my keepsake crop! I had no idea! I was completely out of the loop! haha I'm oblivious a lot of the time! So it was 5PM and I was ready to scrap! I was able to complete 2 layouts! I was too excited! It was such a nice break from writing my thesis and working at school...

This layout was inspired by Leslie Ashe. It was her 4PM challenge about creating a layout around song lyrics! I picked this song that I'm digging by Josh Abbott Band (I am slightly obsessed with this group...I know, it is a little scarey). It is called electric skies. It is a beautiful love song about how with that one person, you love to do anything with them - even watch rain fall. My person is my bf. totally mushy. how cute is he!??!?!?! Our completely candid shot in Las Vegas.
This layout was inspired by Staci Taylor. Her challenge was to scrap a hobby. My new hobby is skiing! I'm still taking kiddie lessons, but I'm enjoying the sport hard core. I can't wait until the first snow fall! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome layouts Lauren!! I am glad that you found the crop! :)

Bianca said...

cute!!!!! love the layouts! luv ya!

Miss Mandy said...

Both are very cute! Today I was at target and saw the cutest cut out flowers and thought of you...if you haven't been there lately you should check out their scrapbook stuff, I bought some letters from the 'chipboard' brand that are really cute! Talk to you soon!!!

ArturoandWrenn said...

Great layouts Lauren!

Hope all is well in Red Raider Land! Wearing my Red and Black this weekend.

Take care!
Wrenn