Anyway, I have a contest to share! A design team contest! Over at Scrap for a Cure! I hope ya'll go for it!
"This contest will involve 3 rounds of entries. The first round will be voted on, and the top 10 scrappers will go on to the next round. The top 10 will complete another challenge, and the top 5 will be chosen for the final round. After the final round we will announce a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners. The winners will earn:
1st: a 3 month spot on the design team!
2nd: November guest designer
3rd: A November mini kit
Sounds like something worth playing for, right?! The first challenge is to complete a layout with a clock somewhere on the layout, and you also must have the word "time" somewhere on your layout. Other than that, you are free to be creative!!! We can't wait to see what you come up with! All entries for round 1 will be due by August 25th at 11:59 pm PST. The top 10 will be announced on or before August 28th. Please send all entries to info@scrapforacure.com. Please include a small paragraph about yourself, along with your name, link to your blog, contact email and phone number. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!"
yay! good luck!


6 comments:
How fun! Good luck to all who enter!
Sounds like alot of fun. Good Luck to all the entrants.
finally, a post from Lauren!!! :D
I hope you are going for this one!! :)
Aww, sorry I missed this challenge.
I'll check back to see the entries.
Congratulations Lauren on making the top 10! I saw your great layout!!!
congrats Lauren!!!!!!!!! you rock! :)
Post a Comment