I...
1. love cattle
2. love holsteins specifically (hence my blog title :))
3. am getting my masters in "holstein cows"
4. am almost done with my masters!
5. am planning on returning home to cali when I'm done!
6. love fast-food
7. don't eat it much because it costs a lot of money when it is a habit...
8. love taco bell
9. love mcy d's more
10. tried to donate blood yesterday
11. didn't get too because my veins were to small
12. did have a very high iron level in my blood
13. beat everyone in iron levels, even the boys!
14. am very competitive
15. work hard
16. love being active
17. love hiking
18. love site seeing
19. love the outdoors
20. have never been camping (even though Jake has promised me for sometime...)
21. love skiing eventhough I've only been once :)
22. am 5 foot 2
23. have a size 6 foot
24. have the biggest hair in the world (my thoughts)
25. wish it was a little thinner so I could have a short hair cute with out it being HUGE/FRO
26. love dogs
27. have two of them
28. adopted them
29. adopted the second one behind my bf's back
30. got in trouble
31. think he loves her deep down though
32. will adopt again
33. will no adopt pit bulls again (precious, but hard headed)
34. am not a fan of cats
35. think barn cats are okay
36. am only at 36 and wondering how I'm going to get to 101
37. have never broken a bone
38. have had close calls
39. love sports
40. like to watch football games in person
41. don't like watching them too much on tv
42. love playing soccer
43. am coaching 5-7 year olds this fall
44. have never coached
45. am so excited!!!
46. played field hockey in high school
47. swam since I was 7
48. think that everyone should learn to swim! (it is soooooo fun)
49. have a big family
50. want a big family
51. want to own my own house in the next 2 years
52. want to own at least 3 acres
53. want 4 cows :)
54. want a horse too, just so I could learn how to ride
55. did FFA as a child
56. love it!
57. raised show cattle
58. raised show sheep
59. raised show pigs
60. rasied show turkeys
61. never won a prize
62. still love it!
63. love nintendo wii!
64. just got mario kart
65. am really bad
66. don't like that I'm bad at the game (refer to #14)
67. love yoshi the best because he has the long tongue that eats stuff
68. love sushi
69. want to travel to Japan just so I can eat sushi
70. am hungry now...
71. don't have any food
72. thinking about going grocery shopping tomorrow
73. have three favorite colors: purple, pink, and green
74. love having a girlie side
75. was in kappa alpha theta sorority
76. loved it
77. thought it was really expensive, though
78. went to cal poly, san luis obispo as an undergrad
79. LOVED IT
80. loved that I was by the beach
81. loved the weather
82. loved everything about it!!!
83. met my boyfriend there :)
84. want to live there, again
85. used go hiking after school often
86. have crooked knees
87. don't like wearing anything that brings attention to them
88. crooked pinkies too
89. play the piano
90. have two uprights!
91. love getting pedicures
92. love getting haircuts
93. never dyed my hair professionally
94. am planning on having it done in the near future
95. love to travel
96. have to have a travel buddy
97. had my belly button pierced
98. took it out
99. had my nose pieced
100. took that out too
101. can't believe I had 101 fact about me...!!!
wow! I did it! hope that was some what fun to read! thanks for visiting!


14 comments:
Goodness, very interesting Lauren!!! ...I think I knew just about everything listed! Love your new banner and new pic, so cute!
Now this is a way to get to no someone who you don't know well LOL. Great facts.
those are some interesting facts about you!! i like what you did to your blog (don't thank me, but your welcome)
that was fun Lauren!!! your blog looks awesome!
I read them ALL!!! I love them!
Whew, that was fun! And very interesting :D
I'm curious what your major is?? Anything to do with cows?;)
Good luck on the next round at SFAC!!!!
Ember
LOVED reading your 101 facts!!
I did this too, recently, wasn't it so much fun? Loved reading more about you :-) And how cool that you were in baltimore, you were in my neck of the woods!
No deli meat for me! LOL You know, I was craving In N Out the other day, and I went there and asked them to cook my meat well-done, and they did. That is safe for me and the kids, right? Wasn't that the only worry with their meat?
Wow, Lauren!! How did you come out with so many things! Not sure I could do that! LOL! Fun stuff!
Loved reading your facts. The part about the piercings is too cute!
WHOOPS that's me that deleted because I can't SPELL today! LOL!!
I had to tell you how CUTE your picture is!!
Hey Lauren! Thanks for the comment. The Blue Bonnets are beautiful in the early spring in the Hill Country of Texas. They are just amazing!
Looks like things are going great for you. I hope you are still enjoying Texas.
Take care!
Post a Comment