June 05, 2008

Thank you secret sis!

I received a wonderful a gift in the mail on Tuesday. It was from my secret sis at SFAC. I haven't glued down a layout will the fun stuff yet, but I'm in the process! I love the pink, green, blue...just wonderful colors! all my favs!
Actually, I take that back. I used the cloudy blue paint on the layout that I just completed. I really love this kind of paint, Acrylic dabber. I have a few other colors that I got previously from SFAC. It isn't messy, which is awesome.
I scrapped picture of my lil bro INDULGING in ice cream. Messy lil boy. I used mostly PP. Super cute!

The weekend is in just a few more days...Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

Alice said...

Adorable layout Lauren!!! I love it!

Alice said...

ps. wow you did receive some great stuff...can't wait to see what you do with them!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable layout!!! Love it!!! Your new goodies look like fun!!!

Amanda L. said...

awesome use of the Pink Paislee...very cute!!

Kelly said...

Have fun withyour new goodies! Love the layout- the embellies rock!

Bianca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bianca said...

Super cute layout, Lauren! Love those new goodies. HAVE FUN WITH THEM!!!