Daddy: You're my hero! Thanks for all your support. Aren't we cute? After a hard day at work...Yup, you guessed it, my daddy put me to work at one years old. I really was there for entertainment, I hear...

Mr. Olson: I can't forget you! You're always there for a good laugh! And, you are always there when Jake has a hard day at work :) You rock!

Stephanie: Today is your graduation!!! Congrats! I'm so proud of you! You left me at Cal Poly, but I'm glad you did. Look what you've accomplished. What's next?! yes more school! good luck and have a glass of boones! Just like ol' times :) This is an awesome picture of you! Who knew dressed in a toga and flip flops would make you fall down the hill on our way home...Love you girlie like a cow loves hay!



4 comments:
Ahhhh, this is so sweet! What a great 'shout out' to these men!
ps. Congrats to Stephanie, hope to see you one day soon...hmmmm maybe Vacaville???
How sweet!!!! Love the photos Lauren, thank you for sharing!!! :)
i love you lauren...best friend ever
p.s. alice you are on for a shopping date! anytime!
Love the photos!
Post a Comment